April 5, 2010

New Gypsy owner here!

I was so excited to come back from my Easter weekend with my family to find a package on my porch.  My new GYPSY!!!  Of course I immediately opened it.  I haven't had too much time to play around with it yet as I have all the laundry to do from when we took our trip but it is definitely in the plan for today!  So far, I LOVE IT!

On a side note, when I was trying to decide what Cricut Cartridges I wanted for my birthday I learned something interesting from the Creative Critters Cricut Club blog.  Did anyone else know that ProvoCraft now has the handbooks digitally online??  How awesome is that?!  So now when I wanted to know what I wanted, a cartridge that I thought might be just a font on the outside, I can see actually has all kinds of stuff on it making it worth it to buy!   YAY!  Yes, I am completely excited about this....partly because I have a few cartridges that I really don't use much because they weren't what I thought they were.  On the other hand, there are cartridges that I now want that I didn't know were so versatile.  And I have finally racked up enough reward points to get two free cartridges...so what am I doing?  Looking at the handbooks of the free ones to see which ones I want.  I'm thinking Paper Pups may be one....any thoughts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment