December 20, 2010

Use up some scraps! Wrap a box!

If you're like me, you always have a ton of scraps and you're too stingy to throw them away :)  I cannot bring myself to get rid of paper....I love paper.  I am a total, complete, paper addict.  They should have a support group for people like me, LOL!

I am making monogrammed ornaments for everyone in my family this year.  I purchased kraft boxes to put them in.  Well, because I don't want just "kraft" colored boxes, I was going to wrap them.  Then I decided that I had some Christmas paper from my scrapbook stash left over and why not use that?  So I took some measurements and cut a few pieces and used my ATG gun to adhere them to the box, cut out a few decorations, added the initials and a bow and TA DA!  I don't have enough Christmas paper scraps to do all my boxes (since I'm doing about 20) but still I like how simple it came out.

The paper is Cosmo Cricket, as are the picture embellishments on the side.  The letters are Thickers....pretty glitter ones, and then just some silver cord I had in my stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment