May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge 12

And I made it to #12!  This was a kid-themed challenge.  I had to take some time to put my youngest to bed.  For whatever reason he's been clinging to me all day.  No big deal though.  We crafted together :)  I have some more pictures of my little cutie down at the bottom.  Here's the scrapbook page I made.  It is for my son's scrapbook but I don't have the pictures printed yet to put on it.  I was also working on the 2nd page to it but I'm whooped.  It's after 11:30 and I have to get up bright and early for church.  The paper in this layout was from My Mind's Eye and cricut cuts are from the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.  I don't know about you all but I'm exhausted and am calling it a night.  I hope everyone else had a good time today too!  I can't wait until next year.....or at least I'll be looking forward to it after I take tomorrow to relax :)  Good night!



yes, he was making a giant mess out of peanuts


he was also playing with my bottles of stickles

3 comments:

  1. Great lo! I love "My Mind's Eye" and the cuts on this cartridge are adorable.

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute layout! I didn’t get to participate in any of the challenges, but I am having fun looking at everyone’s projects. I became a follower and would love for you to pop over to my blog and have a look. I’m having a FUN giveaway.
    Shelly
    Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the paper you used and that robot is so cute! It is a very boyish LO! I can so relate to your area being "rearranged" while you worked on your project..hehe! I always have my crafting assistants around! I love all your other NSD projects too! They are all very creative! I missed out on all the NSD fun but I was having fun crafting w/ my mother while camping with my kiddos (bad internet service in the woods)! I can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete