May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge 8

Wow I cannot believe I got this one done this fast!  Literally only took me about 20 minutes but of course there is the photo taking and uploading to blogger that adds time.  I'm ready to take on Challenge#9!  For Challenge 8, the idea was to make something for summer.  So I made a BBQ invite....I mean really what says summer in America better than BBQ?  I almost put a pig on it :)  but decided for the flower which was from Life is a Beach cartridge.  Cardstock is DCWV, and I also used stickles and some Viva Decor glass effect gel that I received in a past Club Ruby kit.  Stamps are from Pink by Design "Party Time".  Is anyone else keeping up with these? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! So bright and fun!!!

    Hugs,
    Robyn
    www.mypinkstamper.com

    ReplyDelete